GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:44:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/01 5:10:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I know where the loop holes are Mr. Ceesay, not with counting or
> transportion of ballot boxes.

Manneh,

Then why don't you go ahead and enlighten the rest of us about this loop
holes that you know about and the rest of us are missing? You can scan, cut,
paste and copy all the articles you want but that won't make any differences
as far as my experiences are concerned. This is one significant element of
our discourse that you always overlook.
Granted you are the most authoritative person in regard to the conduct of
elections in the Gambia on this list but that doesn't give you the liberty to
discount what I acting in the same capacity as yourself when I work for the
electoral commission experienced in the field unless you wanna tell me you
were there.
Furthermore your suggestion that you coming back to this issue after whatever
you doing in regards to the alliance don't bother me a bit.You have no
obligation to revisit this dialog any more. We agree to disagree and nothing
is gonna change...not all the documents you profess to have on the conduct of
elections. So save yourself the time and keep them for posterity.

Shalom
ousman