GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:27:57 EDT
Dear Haruna,

On February 8, in Unity, New Hampshire, 107 people  voted for me, and 107
people voted for Senator Barack Obama.

Today,  Barack and I were in Unity to celebrate a unified Democratic Party
focused on  electing him the next president. I was proud to stand with him
today, and I will  do whatever I can to help his campaign between now and November.

Senator  McCain and the Republicans may have hoped that we wouldn't join
forces like  this. They may have wished that we wouldn't stand united to fight
this battle  with everything we've got.

But I've got news for them: We are one party;  we are one America; and we are
not going to rest until we take back our country  and put it once again on
the path to peace, prosperity, and progress in the 21st  century.

_Click here to watch the video of today's  unity rally in Unity, NH._
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=6&m=1123558&r=NjU2MjY2MjQzMQS2&b=0&j=MTEzMjIyN
jc0S0&mt=1)

Sincerely,

P.S. So many of you have reached out to help us retire our  campaign debt --
I'm so grateful for your support. If you haven't, I hope you'll  consider
making a contribution today to help me as I continue standing up for  the values
we share.

(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1909&utm_source=1909&utm_medium=e)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい