GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:11:27 EST

On behalf of the entire Sey Kunda family, I would like to express our
gratitude to all who paid tribute/respects for the passing of Daddy Musa  Sey.
Father Mose was full of life.... He was loving, giving, and our  family and Gambia
will miss him terribly.

Regards,

Awa Sey

In a message dated 12/20/2007 5:58:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,