GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:00:32 +0100
Brothers and Sisters,
I am forwarding this mail from "Institute of Public Accuracy" to all young
Gambian students of Political and/or Social Science for them to subscribe to
this list and receive a regularly dose of how they should run our country in
the future. The address of the site is http://www.accuracy.org.   Click it
an subscribe yourself.
Remember, you can only obtain knowledge from those who know more that you.
Cheers
Prince Coker