GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:09:25 +0100
Prince
Sad to read about your plan departure. The sad twist here is, the
troubles in your personal life made it's way to a wider public
platform like Gambia L. I would say, that is too much information for
a lesser issue like this.

As for your accusations and claims to have some damning information on
me. I appeal to you with every fibre to please release all of it. I
give you that permission, because you know, and every sincere person
knows, you are lying through your nose again.
Anyone who have an issue with me, mostly take it from my association
with a Gambian political party, not my private dealings. This is why,
you and few others attempt to use UDP as a bate to anger me.
I tell you something, I do not take Gambian politics as a personal
subject. It is a public live issue. I will express my opinion, but I
will not lose sleep because you attack the UDP or call me names.
I am sadden to hear that, you tried but could not have a child. But
please try to keep your private life out of the public.
The rest of your insult will return back to where they emanate.
Don't let loneliness drive you to insult the whole Gambia. Enjoy your
rest and come back mature and with principle.
Goodbye Prince.
Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com