GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:31:44 -0400
Mister, I thank you for setting the record straight on Yaya’s trips to
Western Europe. I will NOT dwell on semantics as to what is a State visit
and what is NOT. I will take your word for it as a member of Yaya’s foreign
service that the vermin can only point to ONE visit that resembles something
like a State Visit to Western Europe during the more than seven years he has
been in power. As far as the purported trip to Italy is concerned, do I take
it from you that that was NOT a State Visit and Yaya was NOT conferred a
‘baron title in Italy’ as claimed by Fatoumatta Jahumpa? Don’t worry, I
would NOT call you a mental midget when you are laying bare facts about a
topic that I already confessed I had limited knowledge in and I was NOT
using Sources. I hope you will NOT also regard as condescending my referring
to you as ‘mister’. I do NOT mean to be rude. It is just that I felt
ridiculous calling you Yero Mama. Thanks again.
KB