GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:31:11 +0200
Latjor,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to chat with Mr. Darboe. I would have
gladly done the Q&A summary today but unfortunately, I will not be around. I
hope someone else can do it. The way I did it yesterday was: have a word
document open, quickly mark a portion of the messages on the chat room screen
(you have to be really quick, as soon as a new message comes the marking before
will be undone!), use the combination of keys "Cntrl+c" which will copy the
marked messages, switch over to the word document and paste the copied message
either by using the combination of "Cntrl+v" or toggling the paste button with
the mouse. Using the keys is sometimes faster. This action is repeated over and
over. Afterwards, you'll have a jumbled up file with bits and pieces of the
questions and answers, notices of people joining and leaving the chat room,
complaints and lots of small talk on the side. From this, one can cut the pieces
which belong and fit them together like a jigsaw puzzle. Have a good chat.

Alpha Robinson