GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:53:50 +0200
Joe,
This is an absolute rubbish! I will not waste my time on this nonsence
exchange. You are rushing again to judgement just as usual. Do you know that
I am not a member at the G-post? Where did Ebou send this mail? I think I
should ask you whether you are well ? Stop your speculations and leave
people with their views.
I, for one, will never change my stance of calling Yaya a tribalist, if this
is hurting you. You can say whatever you want.

Elhajj.