GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:04:27 -0800
My sincere condolences to Dr and Mary Langley.and the late PS Njie family too.
Kobolah was Mary's half sister. She is survived by her only daughter Jippeh who
now resides in UK with her husband Roger.
May her soul rest in peace.
"Kobs" was very popular in Banjul and the best Bethel Church singer at Dobson
street.
I remember her daughter ( father is Tanzanian) well . She always stayed at the
Carrolls No 78 Hagan street.

Habib Diab Ghanim ,,SR