GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:43:04 EST
Ebrima,
I think you are over reacting here. I don't think Janneh is trying to tell
you how to write the letter. I guess he is just trying to tell you that hence
some people have talked to Rep. Ford and he sounds very understanding of the
situation, it would be advisable to move very cautiously here. No one here is
perfect. Let us all try to work together and only then shall we achieve
something as a country.
No ill feelings.

Ousman Bojang.