GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mo Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mo Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:18:57 -0800
I was going to send you a used pair of those shoes but you
Dr. Jaiteh,

I was going to send you a used pair of those shoes but you got both names wrong so I withdraw my offer.

It is Tengaade and Fadam Njaaden, and I'm sure it would not have made any difference for a true democrat  if Obama was in either one of them.

Mo.