GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:11:00 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh'-President Jammeh's evil plans are killing his own people in Kanilai too.
    President Jammeh's own traditions are ruling The Gambia...Why Haruna Jammeh maybe dead.
  Haruna Jammeh came back to Kanilai as a hotel staffer in 2002. Haruna is seen as real nuisance by President Jammeh. This bitterness has been between the two from childhood days to now.

  HOW LONG WILL THE KILLINGS LAST?
  Bad days for Haruna Jammeh from May 2005.
  Jammeh and Haruna became cat and mouse from May 2005 until when Haruna was caged, tortured and then believed to be dead. He seized a car Haruna was driving as a hotel staffer in Kanilai and then allocated the same car to Sainey one of his cousins. As president Jammeh changes envoys or close friends like he does with his own 'kaftaans' he does the same when he fights anyone. The same he did when Sheriff Dibba was arrested. He has been doing it from 1994 to now. President Jammeh did not stop there. He ordered the arrest of Haruna during one bright day in Kanilai. From that day to now Haruna's kids and wife have been spending lonely nights with tearful faces.
  Haruna's wife although scared decided to appeal for the release of husband (most likely his dead body).
  After so many months of silence and pain Haruna's wife became so ill. Ultimately she was accompanied to President Jammeh's palace by the extended Jammeh family's women folk. The women took it upon themselves to go and ask for Haruna's whereabouts, Haruna's own wife being part of the delegation. These women knew what they were doing because non of their husbands dared meet the man asking for Haruna's release let alone his whereabouts. Before this meeting, Haruna had already been locked up for 8 good months.
  During the meeting, after listening to the women, President Jammeh appeared aloof and goofy. He looked up in the sky without saying a word. My source said everybody was shocked by his behaviour,some came home sobbing saying that the gesture means Haruna must have been killed by the CHIAKAS. According to the lay out and natural boundaries between the yards in Kanilai, Haruna's own yard is next to President Jammeh's palace. This was to Haruna's disadvantage because they are the worst of enemies. A according to my source Haruna does not harbor anything bad against Jammeh. However the President who is such a superstitious person believes that Haruna has powers in his head therefore he can replace him one day! This is the same paranoia that made him arrest Abdoulie Kujabi.
  Who Jammeh ordered to arrest Haruna?
  Haruna was arrested by Ousman Tamba of the NIA. At the time Ousman Tamba was the OC Bundung Police Station.
  Ousman picked up both Haruna and Sajaa Kujabi Abdoulie Kujabi's elder brother in broad day light. Until this day Haruna and Sajaa are no where to be seen. Dead or alive the Kanilai people themselves are angry with their own son-President.
  They keep on saying they are unfortunate because Jammeh has already stained their name before Gambians. And also for any government after him. Despite having stained their image he may even be worse than his future successor as far as torturing them is concerned. My source said this in a rhetorical manner....."When shall we be able to restore our old values? Assombie's son is so bad, he is so bad. I wish he was not born in Kanilai. He is like an evil spell for us. We regret having a man like this claiming to be a true Jolla..." If the president can kill his own people to stay in power then Gambians should be ready for a rude ending under this man.

Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 (Archive on Thursday, April 27, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.00                        Rating:   3    Haruna used to work at Kombo Beach Hotel as asst resturant Manager

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]