GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:10:28 EDT
Hamjatta,
       I agree with you wholeheartedly. This kind of behavior must not be
tolerated on the list. If we allow this kind of language to persist then this
forum's ratings must be classified as rated X.  I have no problem with people
venting their fraustrations with someone but it must be done professionally.
        I am appealing to Mr Camara to remove this lady from the list as a
form of purnishment. The language on this list must be censored for
integrity.
        By doing this Mr. Camara, you are standing behind the theory of
decency in language. I believe in free speech but speak appropiately.

Matarr Sajaw.