GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:43:15 GMT
Tombong,

Don't over-estimate your own importance in this decadent regime. If you come
to the US and say something dumb about what is going on in Gambia in my
presence, you won't get away with it. But, otherwise, what makes you think
you interest me at all? In the scheme of things, you're still nothing but a
mere petty lackey! I was present when you had a scuffle with Sallah Jr at
the ALD in '95. If that is the type of confrontation you yearn for to up
your stock with Jammeh, you got the wrong guy here. If it comes to it, there
are many ways of skinning the cat. So, don't dare me, because you won't like
what you get. You got this position not out of competence, but SUCKING up to
Yaya Jammeh. How the  hell does being a DC cab driver for years qualify one
to be a TV GM in Gambia? Anyone with sense can tell by the grammar you write
what your competence level is. So, watch your ego. You were ZERO before Yaya
Jammeh, and you'll be ZERO after he's gone -WHICH WILL BE SOOOOOON! Your day
of reckoning is not far off. Not far off at all.

Saul.