GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:56:21 -0000
PLease fellows, do not be distracted by "JOBE" THE STUPID. His strategy is
to make us ignore the EBOU COLLY COUP STORY that has just been released,
period. I have been told that that coup story has completely devastated the
MORON so bad that he ordered "JOBE", his intellectual fool, to come with a
DISTRACTION MENU for us in order to overlook the cowardly part the MORON
played in the coup. To that end, LERS, do not be carried into this too much.
STRUGGLE MUST PERSIST ON.

ANSUMANA.