GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:21:42 +0000
Taf, you are a disgrace.  When have I ever called you a tribalist until you
gang of five came up with this your Rwanda nonsense to target a particular
group?  Your mindset is no different from Jammeh's as you will stoop to the
lowest depths to divide Gambians, even to maliciously lie about someone.  If
I was a Bambara I shall still challenge your divisiveness.  You'll came here
on record to  rally the flames about Gambia having a Jola problem.  A Yaya
problem, yes, but a Jola problem?    You guys have been pushing this
envelope for a while and it is about time someone stop you from this
ignorance.  We will fight Yaya Jammeh for everything he does against
Gambians and that fight must continue.  What is not going to be tolerated is
the targeting of Jolas or any group for victimization because of 100% grade
ignorance.  It is also your type that was saying the same thing during the
Jawara administration.  Then, it was a Mandingo problem that Gambia had.
And if a Fula comes, it will be a Fula problem.  What dictates this thinking
is ignorance.  You can spread that ignorance in your living room but not in
this forum.  I for one will challenge any that want to peddle a tribal
discord.  Let the whole of Kanilai be ready to lay their lives for Yaya, but
is that ALL Jolas?  Again, willful ignorance is what will not be allowed to
fester.  Bring this ignorance ten more times and I shall stop you on your
tracks ten times more.