GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:44:13 -0400
Sanusi, i understand your point very well. People like Malik Kah are
responsible for such unfounded accusations from APRC supporters. Check the
G_L archives and you will realize that i have spoken against such ridiculous
labeling of the opposition against Yaya that resides in the Diaspora. I did
NOT make a generalized comment. I dealt specifically with Malik Kah and i
based my conclusions on what i know Malik Kah (himself) did vis-a-vis Yaya's
government. Why don't you let Kah fight his battle?
KB