GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:25:36 +0000
Hmmmmm!  Interesting.  I am glad I am not the only one that came to that
conclusion in that case.  I kept on trying to unravel the significance of
the selected trio at length, to no avail.  I looked at what they have in
common and the first thing that jump out is that they are all Fula/Tokulore.
  But nah, that has nothing to do with selling tea in China.  Then I turn to
look at the significance of leaving Ousainou and Waa, and I begin to see a
plot.  Aside from being both Mandingo, Yaya was looking to the sinister.
Not that I know whether Ousainou and Waa are close, but I came to the the
conclusion that Yaya is trying to create a rift among NADD using the past
history of Ousainou and Waa.  I discussed it with some in the STGDP
yesterday and today, before even seeing this mail.

That brings me to Ousainou and Waa.  You'll have demonstrated to Gambians
that our national interests is more important by joining NADD.  Thus,
Gambians have no doubt that you two do not have any problems and have a
common interest to get rid of Yaya and his fellow criminals.  It is very
important for you'll to take leadership and talk to the Gambian people, and
you have to do that now, not next week or next month.  Gambians look up to
the two of you for your leadership and they are behind you 100%.  Please use
this political capital and demand, not request, that your partners be
released immediately or else lead the people in the streets.  This is a
trial run for Yaya and he is trying to gauge your reaction.  Just like the
boarder crisis that he created, Wade had to teach him a hard lesson for him
to come to his senses.  It is not going to be any different with this
occasion.  You have to give him an ultimatum and back it up with a mass
action.  As a leader, you must be prepared to lead the people, especially
when you are presented with fire.  It is times like these that separate the
Ghandis, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Kenyatta, Mandela, etc., from
the Butalazes, Savimbi, etc. of this world.  We expect to see you in front
and I have no doubt that you will do right by the people.  Fear nothing and
the people are behind you.

Chi Jaama

Joe