GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:56:33 +0100
Dear Halifa,

I still do not expect these people ( the government) to accept
responsibility.
Time and again they have always shy away from the truth. Up till now we are
waiting for Koro Ceesay's investigation which they promise. My question is
Halifa, is it not time that the Civil servants stay away from work until the
government
comes back to it sense?

As I have read on the GRTS page they are all busy from vice president to
Army
commander denying the truth. Also Halifa, they alleged that they have
release the students
they detained could you please confirm that statement if possible.

Thanks

A.Drammeh.