GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 03:33:14 GMT
'a ounzu bilai hi mina rah mani rahim' . Na we pres done go craze O'.
Am speechless after reading thru this posting. If Campama don't cut it
I suggest L'ho*pital Faal' in Dakar. Typical dementia praecox syndrome
But then again some of us still cheer for the man. How pitiful! This
is him, Jammeh strong-out and possessed by evil. This is the beginning
of the chapter of 'Things Fall Apart In Kaninlai'. Bilai walai talai!!
                                               Let Us Pray For Gambia,
                                               Mr Makaveli.