GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mansour Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:57:26 +0100
Asalam alikum Sister Jabou,

 Thanks for forwarding this heartbreaking article.  In the
end Allah (SWT) in Whom she believes will reward her the
ultimate reward.  It just reminded me of the the scene in
Macca in those dark days of vulnerable Muslims.  They stood
their ground and were vindicated in the end.  Oppression
anywhere and everywhere is bound to be defeated.  May Allah
(SWT) help us.

What is their e-mail address?

MMC