GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Jano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:06:03 -0700
Some people are never ashame of showing how cowardly
they can be.
We may be far removed from the battle ground but our
connectivity with those brave young citizens is alive
and well.
Tell any crazy fool that the soldiers that pointed
those guns to our brothers and sisters did not know
what they were doing.
The cowards amongst our mids should be the ones to
shut their mouths until the dust settles then they can
speak up.
If current events does not warrant action,then when is
action to be taken.Do we wait until half the
population disapears or gun down.
It is evident that Yaya and his tugs will be
confronted
by those citizens who are not cowards like some of us
who are only good at clicking the mouse.
 Larry
US