GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:08:18 GMT
For this head that formulated the Banjul Declaration the accusations no fair
play!The man had only two hands two legs and two eyes and a hungry nation!
He who knowth him shall worship him most!
This lonely father of a dying Nation!
Sensing your spirit here in tears i!
knowing your name passport me in the long done struggle!
Afraid no, calculating 'ofcorpse' the craft is complex!
Thank u for the part forged father Moses! David is your secret code!
I have crable with the verses too!
Here teach your desparate inspiration to me and all!
                      kalilu