GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:11:01 +0200
Ebrima,

This the first time your source has "lamberr" an info. We all know that there is
nothing physically wrong with Yaya. I think what your source means is that Yaya
wants an "18-month MENTAL" leave. The man is mentally deranged. All he needs is
a mental check-up.
If he wants Sedat Jobe to succeed him, why is he (Sedat Jobe) not the Vice
President?
As far as I am concerned Yaya can take an 18-year mental never-come-back leave
and Campama would be an appropriate place for him to stay. He can take her with
him.

Prince