GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jereh Jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:08:31 -0500
Saul,

The question is what type of professional are you?  What do you do for a
living?  How do you put food on the table at home? You want to help in
resolving issues back home but don't ever want to comment on your
expertise/profession.  How do you expect you comrades to purge that from
you.  Whatever Tombong did is Tombong's business.  This ain't about
Tombong, so where are you coming from brother?  I can write fairly decent
english eh, you bet I can.  Yours ain't no better than mine.

Get this straight brother.  You have been living in this country for almost
20 yrs without a welcome mat at your front door.  have you ever taken a
look at yourself lately? Ever considered what you've accomplished all these
years you've resided in DC?  I used to hear a rap song by the group Outcast
that goes like, "You need to get up, get out and do something, don't let
the days of your lives pass by..." Does it ring a note in your cranium?
Same goes for Hamjatta and the rest of the idiots on these forum....hang
on...i will finish later, gotta a meeting

AJJJarju