GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:53:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/00 11:03:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How many of you think Tombong is a threat to this List? Isn't he an
 informer poking into our plans to get rid of the 'Jammeh Crime Team'
 or is he a man of noble deeds >>

George,

I totally agree. Tombong's role here is that of chief snoop ( there are other
informants and we all know them well), manipulator and the errand boy who
tries to pull the wool over our eyes with all the full of holes excuses they
either send him with, or he volunteers to ingratiate himself to the tyrant
whenever they commit one of their many atrocities.
Amadou Kabir njie, your post hit it on the nose, this guy is good at
manipulation, and did he not get his way? This regime exists to trample the
rights of Gambians, and as far as I am concerned, they have given up their
right to be  accorded anything they do not give our people.Period.

Jabou Joh