GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:45:43 EDT
Ebou,
     Brothers Saul, Kabir, Peter and all who have taken you up for fact
finding have been very diplomatic and treated you very professionally. As
citizens of the Gambia we should not be thrown to the dust about issues
affecting our country. esp. the financial affairs which is our biggest area
of opportunity. I did not want to comment on this but your arrogance leaves
me no choice but to call you a thief and a lair.

    You can down play the effectiveness of this forum all you want. You can
lie all you want and you defend all you want, fact remains that you stole $3
millions dollars and was apprehended. Personally I am not interested in
hearing your verbiage because people like you are not only bad for a society
but unfit to listen to.

    Before you jump and further incriminate yourself with lying to defend
yourself, you show begin to apologize and seek forgiveness to the Gambian
people who are suffering from malnutrition, poor to no health care, poor
sanitation and unemployment. The money that people like yourself calls a mere
$3 million can help curve infant mortality in the Gambia and help poor
subsistent farmers irrigate their land.

     Your shameless and inconsiderate attitude to this issue leaves me to
believe that you should shut up from now on any further debates on national
development until you pay for your crimes. No one is perfect but one should
be remorseful. If you want to be silent that's fine. just don't insult this
forum because your were caught stealing our money.

Until next time I hope you grow some conscience.
Thanks.
Matarr Sajaw.