GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:47:56 -0800
YUS,
     I think, most muslims in this list are trying to
ignore the weekly simmons of the so called imam Fatty.
It is wrong for the first place to build a mosque at
the state house. How would We ( muslim ) will feel, if
a church was built at the state house.It is about time
for Gambians to do something about it.
Peace.
         Muktarr.