GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:06:57 -0600
Ebrima Ceesay and Others,
  Please be assured that I will not hesitate to do what is my civic duty.
You guys let me know when you are ready, and I'll do what is expected of
me. So let's go get the next contestant. We should not just throw half-
punches and undercuts; we need Knock-Out punches so they don't come back
to bite us. Stovall lost in round 2, we can probably take out Ford in round
1 since he knows a thing or two about diplomacy. Stovall was looking for
a unanimous decision but the judges favored us. We can do it again folks.
Let's show the world our collective spirit. Make your enemies(haters) your motivators!

                                                  Right On!
                                                  MR MAKAVELI(o-:)
                                                  [Accept No Imitations]