GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:03:27 +0000
Even if President Arafat should be martyred which by the way would be "the
mother of all mistakes" to be committed by the racist Zionists led by Ariel
Sharon, Arafat would still continue to live on. The stuggle of his people
would be unrelenting until the yoke of oppression around them is completely
shattered and the Zionists and their western backers are defeated.

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK