GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:48:05 GMT
Their intent to prove that hatre in Banjul does not justify hatre in
Kandilie?!
No amount of revenge and hatre can be justified by another.Behind any
form of injustice lies gross ignorance in an intimate relationship with
some foolish baseless hatre! A mans strength is a measure of how much
love he can muster for others his weakness a measure of his level of
hatre he project on to others.His stupidity a measure of his in- experience.
   Sick people are everywhere should we emulate the sick or the care-
givers in the West?