GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:39:43 EDT
Ma Yero, how are you? Hope well.
I have read your notes below "In defense of Gainako" and I know you have
taken some time putting it together. It presumes Gainako, "a newspaper" is
aversed. And that Haruna is a culprit. It also ignores Gainako's aversion of
other. In the main, it is the most incoherent and disingenuous rambling I have
ever read. I will share with you how I came to that conclusion.

[In a message dated 8/23/2008 4:34:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,