GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:53:52 -0700
AllGambian editorial board,
                           NO SURRENDER TO A SELL OUT!

thanks and appreciation to the excellent report on
Daily Observer and its new management.
I was amazed to find the daily observer functioning as
a propaganda tool for the APRC corrupt regime, and
giving and aid and comfort to them in their nefarious
work of terror and assasination of innocent Gambians.
 It is a colossal ignorance that Sarja Taal a former
APRC Bureau secretary is trying to dispute that Jammeh
controls and direct the way and manner the Daily
Observer is being run.
  Sarja Taal should know that he cannot dictate any
patriotic reporter for his selfish end, because the
reporters know that Jammeh will go some day but Gambia
will remain.
 Finally, branding the AllGambian newspaper
institution as "bend on destabilizing the country"
does not make any sense and is an outrageous
statement.
Keep up the good work.

Mballow
NY