GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:21:50 EST
Ebrima,

Throughout history, all those who have come forward to make a marked
difference in the welfare of their fellow men and women have been the target
of those who dwell on pettiness and miss the big picture. Some of us Gambians
seem to revel in taking shots at those who work especially hard for our sake,
and this is a very bizarre thing.

You and your sources have sacrificed a lot to keep Gambians everywhere, both
inside and outside the country  informed and motivated to bring about a
positive change and to end the nightmare our people have found themselves in.

We appreciate and cherish the sacrifices that are being made by you and by
these precious individuals. Please do not let anything side-track your very
valauble work.
This "acident" has not been investigated yet, so how can anyone say it is an
accident for certain, and in a country where all the things we thought would
never happen has been happening on a daily basis?

Let us keep our hats on, and our heads out of the clouds. For those  whose
sacrifice and hard work is our only hope, we say please keep up the good work.

Jabou Joh