GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:23:59 -0700
Hello Ladies and Gentle and fellow Gambians,

My name is Omar Sallah and for those of you who lived in The Gambia between
1997 to 2002, you might have heard of me, either through "Gobb Garr" or on
our National Airwaves reading the news; Radio Gambia and Gambia Television.

I own a website http://www.omarsallah.com, which I occasionally use to
publish personal stuff, but I want to go beyond that. I thought about
hosting Chatrooms; Forums; or linking daily news stories from home, but I
can't make up my mind.

Chatrooms sort of have some legal implications, so do forums, but they
aren't as bad as chats.

Anyways, I am willing to dedicate it to something more beneficial to all
Africans, especially Gambian brothers and sisters.

I am open to all ideas and let's make the website ours.

Peace!!!

Omar Sallah

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい