GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:48:48 +0200
On 23 Oct 2001, at 4:28, TOMBONG SAIDY wrote:

> Mr. Jaiteh,
>
> Did Jow resquested to be re-subscribed? or better yet did Makevelli
> requested to be re-subscribed. He has been unjustly kept out of the list for
> far too long and he needs to be re-subscribed. Whether it is a request from
> him or not does not matter. All I know is that he is ready and willing to be
> part the debate on the L.
>

> Tombong

Tombong,
You can tell Matarr to come out of bush because he is already on
the list. He only needs to change his alias to Matarr Njie. I had
been in touch with Matarr on many occasions in trying to bring him
back to the L and most of the time he only sends me copies of the
mails he sends to subscribers with his usual insults. As Malanding
have stated in his mail, the Gambia-L managers look forward to the
subscription request from him.

By the way, since when did anyone have the birth right to be on
Gambia-L?

Why don't you as the director of the Gambia national Radio and
Television Services do your job in serving the interest of the whole
nation instead of just a chosen few? There are many questions out
there in the Gambia-L archives for you from concerned citizens and
it would be in the interest of the Gambian tax payers if you address
those issues.

Momodou Camara

     http://www.gammbia.dk

e-mail: [log in to unmask]