GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:55:59 +0000
Listmanagers i will call your attention to the following and simultaneously
recall when FJc was penalised for using the word "liars"! Now what are we
seeing? A person like the one who sent the message using not only the "liar"
but "idiot".
PLEASE INTERVENE OR ELSE THIS TIME AROUND WHEN THE PERSONAL TREND ROLLS DOWN
THE HILL MANY WILL BE UNSUBSCRIBED!

I liked Momodou Camara's message immidiately after the elections in it he
was calling for the restoration of a decent Gambial.Is this attitude from
other quarters helping? I would call on the list managers to apply the rules
as appropriate otherwise everyone herein has the "rude" bag to swing around
without fear! Ok?

Latest developments and sources from abroad have made our authorities
understand that,one of the strategies being applied by some subscribers AND
unrealistic opponents is to provoke a reaction that will warrant them
justify assylum status.Thats unfair to one's country please!
Those who were on assylum came home and were rallying with opposition
members! Is that love for one's country?
Where is Dr.Manneh now? Plus others, are they not campaigning with udp? Have
they been hindered.
THe next thing is that the gvt.Will approach the US and other western gvts
to nullify those stories.
I have seen threats that the USA gvt will be approached with Dr Kurang's and
Dr Ceesay's imaginery patients but it will be very tough for the fabricators
now! i mean it very tough!
As i have said here before the gvt won't sit by and watch
assylum seekers and "house-mortguage" trailers gain momentum. Do not take my
word if you wish but very soon it will be realised.
I stayed away because of having been busy with pre-elections
duties,therefore now we are back to base to deal with such fabricators to
the letter!

Infact even if approaching the US authorities is said here or not our
network always knows that some maryland-based UDP/PPP/GPP fanatics are
constantly praying for our death! yes our death!
Look this is no politics,this is JEALOUSY and hatred period.SOME FAILURES
ARE NOT JAMMEH-MADE NO! THEY ARE SELF-MADE ONES!
We have tried all possible ways of germinating peace with some but as the
saying goes:"even if you dance on a concrete floor for an enemy he or she
will see rising dust from your feet".
We know who the enemies are and so do we know who the opponents are.The
civil strife that some of you are calling for is not going to affect you
directly if it had to happen.
On Gambia L we can have brave commandos here and there but if the
reality(ALLAH forbid) had to arise non of you will even dare throw a stone
so give us a break.

It is very difficult to deal with people who eat anger,sleep in anger and
drink anger!That anger isn't Jammeh-made,neither is it Essa sey or Tombong
Saidy-made.

So many are in Maryland today they have called and congratulated us! Some
are and will remain UDP but they have accepted destiny at least. Being on
Gambial shouting and imagining a civil strife based on wishful thinking
cannot help the situation.Please note that if not for political sanity and
responsibilty or at best to save the lives of the poor innocent Gambians,non
amongst those who ramble here worth coaxing because we know the difference
between the brave and the winnowed stuff!

Call me whatever but some few people herein do not deserve being engaged or
respected as political opponents. The best way to fight a senseless rebel is
to be an effective war general!
Jammeh isn't only a dear leader but A DEAREST LEADER SO WHAT?! Come and
uproot that feeling from our veins then!
If you do so wouldn't that be more mud than the "potopoto" that you are
seeing under us?

The whole world has witnessed how we comported ourselves within your circle
for the past months.Do you think thats because of being scared of your
swinging rude bags?!

See below: Is this sanity?
Imagine someone calling Jammeh not only a leader, but 'my