GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:34:50 +0000
Yanks,

  I confess that am yet to recover from the shock. The lion has been incapacitated! Juwara's conversion to the APRC cause manifests that we live in interesting times in the Gambia, where the unthinkable is no longer so.

  Btw, I happen to think that brother Abdoukarim would be very suitable SOS for Natural Resources and the Environment in a post-APRC Gambia. Haruna would be more appropriate for the portfolio of Due Diligence which needs to be created. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

  Bailo

yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Juwara joins Jammeh!

They said it was coming; i thought i better wait until it happens;
now that it happens i feel like saying wow Mr Juwara, those whips
have really done the work!

Once a wise advised, one cannot fight with a stone, for if you see
a blood on it, it must be yours and not that of the stone. I think that
might be the rational behind the decision of Wa Juwara Joining in the
marriage of the century. The other might be to accept the boastings
of Doctor Jamus that he works miracles. Miracles indeed! But why did
Mbarodi joined the ill fated "Geleh Geleh Kanilai" History will be our
professor!

A part of me wanted to blame him for betraying our cause; yet a part
of me reasoned with him. It definitely could not have been easy for a
family man to be unemployed for over a decade! Yet i couldn't get it out
of my head, the question why; why would Juwara take charity from a man
whose hands are tainted with his own blood. Was he coerced, he certainly
was under some form of duress. The lion of Niamina cannot be tamed by a
Kanilai Mansa!

Solely Jammeh can burst to the world that he does work miracles; if not how
could he offer Mr Juwara the lowest of all Government positions in the Gambia
and he happily accept it. I mean how did he managed to buy the whole of Juwara's
political life with such a disreputable job of being head of Brikama area council.
May be god really send him money from the heavens after all. He is indeed the
Prophet Jilanka, the one who blended the wisdom of Mohamed (PBUH) with the s
piritual curing power Jesus (PBUH)!

They said you can never say never; who knows what Jammeh's next wonders will
be; it could become the biggest shock of my life; Jammeh unveils his his new ministers:
Abdoukarim Sanneh, sos for environmental science; Haruna Darbo sos for external affairs;
Baba Galleh Jallow sos for education; Yero Jallow sos for media and telecommunication,
Dr Malanding Jaiteh sos for local governments; and they all happily accept it!
Hello peeps no offence; even i don't want to hear such a cabinet composition under Jammeh
regime. It is just a thought provoking presumption!

Jammeh works miracles, he cures aids and now convert his arch critics to mere sycophants.
i don't know who is next, however i can only pray to god that that kafirr mansa never
contemplate me in his dreams. it is worth a prayer for every one of us! The magic of
kanilai is powerful! Juwara has certainly fallen a victim of it!

However, i really wish this universal doctor can cure madness! Cos then we can advise
him to cure himself first! Then Juwara second!

Thanks for reading!

Brethren Yanks

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい