GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:10:12 +0200
On 8 Aug 00, at 12:44, saul khan wrote:

> Mr. Camara,
>
> Can you pls check to see that the G-L server is working fine. I've posted
> two short comments yesterday, and they've disappeared. I just checked the
> backend, and none of them is archived either. So heads up!
>
> Saul.

Saul,
I can see that your mails have finally got through to the list.

The Maelstrom listmasters of the St. Johns have recently made
some changes and moved our list to another IP.
Gambia-l managers have also been getting error messages
sometimes when we tried to add new members through the web-
interface. But this is just temporal, I hope.

I am following discussions on the list owners mailing list of St.
Johns and I can see that others are experiencing problems too and
you will be informed should there arise anything that will affect our
list.

regards,
Momodou Camara