GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:58:06 -0700
Matarr Njie or whatever you call yourself:

     I'm doing this simply to show you how ignorant and what a lummox you
are. You have been stupid enough to think that a rhetorical question, of
that nature, was actually a question you made, expecting answers. However, I
did furnish you with the answers you needed.

     What you did was just utter nonesense, or should I say, you did it to
demonstrate your vindictive nature. You asked the question and before a word
could be said, all forms of allegations has been made.

     I wonder why your rebuttal was not sent to the L, for everyone to see.
Concerning Ebrima's statements, yes, thats what I call something of
substance. This gentleman makes very reasonable comments and only agents
like yourself would dread to see things like that. Besides, I think that you
are a disgrace to this community. Your insults and unprofessional language
was highly laughable. I'm absolutely sure that you're an older guy than I
am, but given the type of moron you are, the mystery has been clairfied.
I'll cut this short and advise you to simply make your point without all
that vileness.