GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:20:27 EDT
Listening to the Vice President and the Interior Secretary attempt to lie and
obfuscate made me sick to my stomach. Finally I know it is much too easy to
call these people who serve this President greedy opportunists who would very
eagerly auction off the small dignity  all  humans have for a job. They are
evil in their own right. No price is high enough to stoke an iota of decency
in them. From the very begining it has never emerged that any of them has
even attempted to moderate the cruelty and rot that this government concocts.
Instead they actively partake in the planing and systemic execution of all
the evil,and with untempered shamelessness attempt to rationalise their acts.
Murder, torture , abductions and all the litany of evil is subject to the
same approach. The vice President, projecting a kindly and matronly figure
hauls a bunch of people to inspect the murder scenes she had a bloody hand in
crafting. From there she heads for the TV to spew out a mixture of insincere
apologies , shameless propaganda and utter disrespect for the nation's
conscience and it's people. She ought to be sitting on a praying mat with
beads in hand asking the Lord for both forgiveness and how to defend against
charges of mass murder. The interior minister who is within the  direct chain
of command and was reported to be on the scenes of the murders also attempted
to spin tales he apparently only convinced himself of. They were so stupid
and farfetched that he literally indicted himself for mass murder.

Karamba