GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:55:26 -0600
Ginny:

You mean recycle him? Dr. Jammeh gives a whole new meaning to environmental
preservation.
Don't wory about Dr. Whack....he has a sixteen page resume that will turn
your stomach reading through it. The good doc hurts!
Haruna, where were you when we discussed the good docs cv?
Men I thought you're on top of things..Oh, I know now; your letters to chief
witch doctor is taking up so much of your time. You need to share his
replies here on Ellen. You know we always yearn to hear from your pen-pal.

Good night bro.

-BambaLaye