GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 06:35:02 -0400
Me.Ghanim:

I want to thank you for your posting.  Your point in giving
consideration to the farmer and the fact that many farmers will
not be able to purchase those houses is indeed the basic point
of Taf setting economic disparity in the villages.

This kind of economic investment is detrimental in our coexistence.
As you improve or invest in a demography, one must be sensitive
in not creating economic disparity.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency