GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:01:22 -0400
I dont know what you are confirming or dis-confirming. What I do know is that the very same itinerary that was sent to IEC is the same one that was used in Basse and is still being used.

I am on Gambia-L to enjoy myself thoroughly at the end of everyday. I see how effective my enjoyment at your expense has been so far.

More later,
Fatou.