GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:25:37 -0500
Hello G'lers,

I would like to comment on a few things I have observed since joining this
forum.  First and foremost, the hypocrisy and biasness of this forum is
amazing.  before going further, let me entertain the "list managers" by
commending them for a job well done to kick away I, Jereh Jarju from this
forum in a timely manner.  The mails just stopped coming, and I knew I got
the boot.

Let's get to the point again.  I would want to warn the list managers, that
next time I get deleted from this mailing list, I would start my own
campaign to shut this service down for GOOD!  DO YOU HEAR ME?  Then maybe
they would realise what an who exactly they might be up against.  What
makes it OK for someone to use words like imbecile (which of course is
synonymous to idiot) and still remain a subscriber to this service?

To Saul!
Now you do have a new strategy tough guy, don't you.  You picking up from
where Ebrima Ceesay left off.  Now you have contacts sending you stuff
about issues in The Gambia.  Or really?  Or maybe, Saul woke up today and
decided to formulate something to catch the reader.  You idiot.  Sum up the
years you've spent in America.  Double it and voila, almost your age.
Bro., don't tell me you've wasted half of your life floating around the
slums of D.C.

To Hamjatta and his faithful disciples!
Have you ever looked in the mirror lately and ask yourself this question.
"What have I done for The Gambia?"  Yeah, I bet you have!  Your neurotic
ideas are only digestible by your own psychotic thoughts.  I knew you had a
big mouth, but never realised the dimensions until I took a peak at your
web site.  Oh boy!  it was quite wide!

To "List Managers"!
You idiots!  So you thought you're done with Jereh, eehhmm!  Better think
again.  I dare you fools to unsubscribe me just one more time and we see
where this goes.  How convenient for me to contact St. Johns and forward
all the garbage that has been written against the present gov't.  I will
explain in detail how this forum is best used as a political hub for
political psychos to harass, abuse, etc current issues in The Gambia.  And
you bet nothing's better than all the examples one can find from the
archives.  Oops better yet from my life-long mailbox I have been carrying
around for 3 years.

Accept one thing folks.  No one has no clue who I am.  NO ONE.  I can
subscribe with any name I so choose, and nothing can be done about that.
FYI, I have 9 other accounts with Gambia-L, untouched, none have my real
name.  If you want to debate or talk about issues, take it somewhere else.
This stupid forum is fool of empty idiots with a bag fool of garbage to
talk about.  Why don't you shove it up the anus and see if it fits?  List
managers especially!!!

STOP BEING FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!  LET JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!

Alh. Jereh J.J. Jarju/Jammeh (and who da heck is Jereh Jarju???)