GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 13:21:13 +0200
Look who is talking about credulity. Ebou Jallow questioning the integrity of BB Darboe?
What, in this world, is going on?
Nobody is asking BB to "Comitto-back" a butut of the national coffer. The same could not
be said of Ebou Jallow. Thank God Gambians are not as daft as you perceive them to be.

Prince