GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:23:06 +0000
                                       BY TIMBUKTU.

  Recently we have been witnessing an endless blame game on line but we chose to "plaster" our lips for a while.Wolof Njie says:"seytaan mo daha chi N'dajeh".In all honesty both the opposition and Yaya are being bewitched by the killers in civilian clothing at this time.

   Some are yelling in support of the opposition but this is what we over here call "harmful support" at this point of time no one should engage on sending whirling accusations and deviationary tactics that are emanating from no one but Yaya and the killers in civilian clothing.

   It is only in The Gambia that newspapers,fora and other outlets accuse someone or a group of people then it becomes a VERDICT! If anyone is trying to play the intelligence card let the person please know that intelligence is not a "twin" of professions like  teaching,journalism or other lines of thought.

  It can be complemented by these fields but it is also very very dangerous for one to hop on slippery spots with intelligence gathering without thorough verifications. Senegal says this,Gambia says that,NADD says this and others say that...cannot determine the end.In law we all know that A PERSON IS CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BEFORE A JUDGE OR COURT OF LAW.How about us seeing a "presumably" accused person being charged for "falsehood and prevarication" then ultimately set free before a court or other avenues that can determine one's guilt or innocence? Would that not be more damage than we already have before us?

  Some of us have been told a lot more from Dakar and we have heard a lot more about these so-called damaging forgeries but we decided to keep quiet until when all the nimbos clouds have passed by.Some of us are closely associated to directors of intelligence units in many West African countries including Dakar.We know people who see President Wade,Nino VIera and Yaya Jammeh every morning.

  OFCOURSE!!!That does not mean no one else has special contacts in these countries either.Therefore that is the reason why we reserve our deeper perceptions,assertions and revelations for a while.Some times revealing what has been said by the heads of government or intelligence units whether good or bad can come back to haunt those who use it to frame or hate people for personal reasons.Senegal's intelligence is really sophisticated but is it more sophisticated than every other branch of HUMINT in other parts of the world? I do not think so.I agree with some that Wade would not have expected this
 latest fracas or so-called "damaging" stuff to be on line! Well does that mean everything said on Gambia-l,Gambia post,Allgambian.net is absolutely true either? I do not think so.
  Now how about if Senegal decides to TURN AROUND THIS EVENING AGAIN AND THEN SAY THAT THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO YAYA JAMMEH ABOUT THE SAMBA BAH MATTER? Where will NADD be again? In a case like this I would still honour using the method called:"SILENCE IS GOLDEN".The more we attempt tearing one another for the sake of clarity or personal vendetta in this dark tunnel the more we may risk stepping on dangerous and poisonous snakes along the way. How about if we hear Yaya levy newer charges that are not even related to Senegal against anyone inside The Gambia once again?

  The version we know centers around the following:The Senegalese Intelligence was briefed two weeks before Nino Veira's Inauguration ceremony that there was a plot to assassinate President Wade on that very day! This is a special note within Dakar's ranks and that is exactly why...(according to our sources)Wade decided not to attend the inauguration ceremony.Indeed this is no fabrication as far as the note that was circulating in Dakar is concerned.Any Investigative Journalist can book an appointment with Wade then ask him this question. Any one interested can also direct his or her investigation to Nino Viera therefore ask him the same question.This is one of the "bad cards" Yaya was showed during his meeting with Wade.Yaya's other side of the story about "ghosts" sending letters to Wade etc etc was prepared in Banjul after he came home disgraced.

   We on our side were waiting for another accusation from Yaya Jammeh directly then would send the hiding vibes to him on Gambian newspapers or Senegalese ones that could reveal more on this latest "mask dancing"from Yaya's inner circle. Senegal is still lurking behind the dark with different "agitations and agitators" trying to shake the bush so that Yaya the bush fowl will fly again.They know exactly what they are doing.This latest spiral of whirling accusations in and out of The Gambia is a good card from an intelligence unit that well organised.You know when people are provoked to defend themselves,they will say more than what we expect to clear the air.Senegal in working towards establishing facts on the following areas: OUT SIDE THE GAMBIA AND WHAT SENEGAL WANTS TO KNOW.

  1/That Yaya was the master planner of the team that wanted to kill Wade? 2/Why did Singhatey choose to use the road when going to Bissau two months back during the Inauguration of Nino Viera? 3/Who were the elements that sympathised with Yaya and Nino's former Vice President on that day? 4/Who owns the shipment of arms that sank near the Bissau port two months ago? 5/Who ordered  those arms and for what purpose?

  INSIDE THE GAMBIA AND WHAT YAYA IS COOKING IN HIDING...
  The NIA has a list of telephone numbers they archived some of them include numbers of people sending messages on this very site. Why do that? They are working hand in hand with some top GAMTEL officials to help trace the recipients of those calls.They would listen to conversations and then follow the transcripts from GAMTEL.

  Yaya and his team use those telephone messages to prepare a plan ie how to pounce on people they consider political threats.Not security threats per se.Then at the end before justifying any arrest they would turn around using the same words they heard from both the caller and the called to set a stage. The NIA has also been tipped that some Gambians keep on changing their numbers so they find it so important to be updating their files or data on that.

  These very NIA agents have been assigned to disorganise the opposition at all cost.Therefore why I concur with the idea that Yaya himself prepares these documents,points a finger and then leaves some gullible members of the opposition to set the stage of blame games amongst themselves.This was tactic that Abacha and Baba Ngidda applied in Nigeria during their time.

  Yaya also talks to different experts every day even if he himself is not sophisticated per se.Sometimes experts are either evil or good.Being evil has nothing to do with stupidity and intelligence. This is why we have to be very careful as to where and when we can say certain things especially when it concerns the NADD officials who are incarcerated.Yes we agree to the fact that this is a JUST cause but lets also remember that Justice is absent under Yaya.Let us also remember that no government can be removed without the help of those who know it very well. The Gambia today is so sad that we should always see one TARGET and that is YAYA. As far as Timbuktu is concerned the problem is NEITHER BEFORE OR AFTER YAYA.It begins and then stops at Yaya period!