GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:48:36 EDT
Ebrima, thanks again for an excellent posting. I agree entirely with your
source. I will certainly defer to his opinion about the TV. I was not there.
I agree that even if the TV is just going to reach a few people, opposition
candidates should still gain access to it. What elated me most about the
posting was your source's refutation of Manneh's piece with solid facts. We
must not allow any unjustified legitimization of this illegal and callous
regime.
KB