GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bubacarr Sankanu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 21:49:50 +0100
Hi People,

I have been deleting G-List emails until my fingers started paining me. It is at times nerving when one's email inbox is overloaded with all kinds of mails over the same domoda.

I do not want to ask for my un-subscription from Gambia-L. I adjusted my spamfilter in away that most irrevelant emails end in the filter.

I fully understand the reactions of some list members and their sensitivities towards certain topics. I left the political debates for you the political junkies while I take good care of the ladies and other sexy matters of our society.

But I am compelled to jump into the dirty politics from time to time.

There is nothing like tribalism or tribalist here or anywhere in The Gambia. What we have are "TROUBLISM" and TROUBLEMAKERS.

If the opposition politicians cannot find a common denominator, that is their "attaya" and has nothing to do with tribalism or family-related dynastic politics. This is no carte-blanche for the town criers and court jesters of President Jammeh and the APRC to be celebrating. The ruling APRC is a one-man show and does not have the moral authority to point fingers at the opposition leaderships and their ideological or structural shortcomings.

Please keep the imaginary tribalism out of it. Leave my lovely Mandingkos alone. I am among the fews bad boys around with the street credibility to tell the Mandingkos to go to hell and not even a cock will crow about it. For I am MORE Mandingko that most of those people  who would be trying to defend the Mandingkos.

I have been dating Mandingko girls left and right without having a second thought about their tribal extractions or the perceived "superiority."

The name of our Sarahule village of "SOTUMA" is borrowed from a Mandingko word "SEOTUMO" which means like "time of joy." How many Mandingko defenders ever talked to a single Sarahule girl, let a alone dated one as I do freely with hot Mandingko chicks?

To the Mandingko warriors around, please stop behaving like CRY BABIES. Once someone mentions "Mandingkos" you jump into action ranting about  supposed anti-Mandingko propaganda. For me I do not think criticizing the Madningkos, Wolofs, Fulas, Jolas, Njagos,Sarahules, etc,for whatever rational reason, should be branded as tribalism.

The dictatorial, hypocritical, corrupt or useless action of someone who happens to be accidentally Mandingko, Jola, Sarahule, Wolof, Fula, Jola or Serer by birth should not be used to judge an entire ethnic group.

My lovely Mandigkos have to realize that their unique PIVOTAL leadership position (size, etc) in The Gambia makes them a projection wall for criticisms be they serious or trivial. A leader must have a THICK SKIN. I love USA's leadership of the world because America accepts criticism of its global adventures and policies. The petty Chinese on the other hand behave irresponsibly. They have a THIN SKIN and responds stupidly to any criticism of Chinese policy.

The Chinese have to show maturity before they are taken as serious leaders of the emerging political economies.

My Dear Mandingkos if you do not want to be criticized, then I will have to arrange your deportation back to TILIBONG and to the home of Tiramagang Traore - You laugh!

I dearly love Mandingko Culture and this is why I told them to free themselves from the Allah ko, Mansa ko stupidity, promote their Civilization and, integrate their BALANGBA (Big Resistance) heritage into the current national struggle for democracy and the Rule of Law.

We are all one. I can easily melt into the Mandingko community, Wolof community, Fula community, Jola community, etc., without any integration problem. I believe same applies to most of you here.

Please guys, your political agenda should be on RESTORING DEMOCRATIC SANITY in The Gambia, among others. Tribalism is an abstract argument of the lazy minds.

Engage in your politics of maturity while I take fantastic care of the ladies.

This is the deal -  for The Gambia Our Homeland.

I am tired of junk emails.

Thanks and good night. Excuse my typos...

Prince B. Sankanu

-------- Original-Nachricht --------