GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:31:36 EST
In a message dated 1/22/01 4:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I
 for one will continue on the crusade until the last puppet is thrown out.
 This is actually an encouragement for us to retool and engage in frontal
attack
 against the dictatorship.

Conteh et al,

Quite a few of us have known about this so called list for a while now. It is
clear evidence what this embecelic regime is all about, if you speak the
truth, and stand for justice, then you are the enemy. I don't think there is
anything more telling than that.
It is akin to shooting oneself in the foot, while they scramble all over the
place denying all the monstrosities they are heaping on Gambians daily.

 It should not be surprising to anyone that in the eyes of this regime,
standing up for justice makes one the enemy. Just look at their record so
far, and it speaks for itself loud and clear.

 I concurr with the sentiments expressed both by those who have commented
here, as well as others I have spoken to in the past regarding this so called
list.
It inspires those who stand for justice and political freedom for our country
to be  even more determined to leave no stone unturned to see to it that this
regime is exposed for what they really are, and their own behaviour is
probably the most effective weapon against them.

Jabou Joh